Saturday 29 April 2017

Introducing....Min Maude

Min initially studied Fashion and Textiles at Nottingham College of Art and then following post-graduate Theatre Design, she worked extensively in the theatre and film industry.



As a painter, she has exhibited on the Arundel Trail, at West Dean House, West Stoke House, the Moncrieff Bray Gallery and the Chichester Open. She has work in many private and corporate collections in both Britain and France.



Her work varies from the representational to the abstract with more of an emphasis on colour and texture than subject matter. Her paintings tend to be more about a situation or an object than of it.



"I'm always trying to surprise myself," says Bosham-based Min. "It's usually a good painting if I don't know where it's come from!"

"To Linger in a Garden Fair" ends on Saturday 6th May.

1 comment:

  1. This work is really really good I really like it and I wish to see more of it so do post more of her work.

    ReplyDelete